When you come for your appointment, please bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
Once your appointment is scheduled, we will create a chart for you and send a link to our Patient Portal. In the portal you can:
- Complete your initial paperwork before your visit
- View upcoming appointments
- Pay your co-pay
We encourage you to come to your initial consultation with a written list of questions to ensure you don’t forget to ask them when you visit the doctor.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.